The ThermoActive Hot Cold Compression Therapy Elbow Wrap is a new and innovative pain therapy treatment that combines the therapeutic benefits of circumferential compression, cryotherapy (cold) and thermotherapy (heat) treatments into one comfortable and easy to use the device. The wrap's adjustable straps and user-adjustable pump allows for the precision application of pressure to each area of the elbow, releasing stiffness, increasing circulation and reducing pain quickly and effectively.
Anatomically designed to simultaneously treat all areas of the elbow, the ThermoActive Hot Cold Compression Wrap is easy to apply and stays in place. This unique precision fit allows the wearer to enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle, despite their painful elbow.
Specially suited to treat lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), medial epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow), olecranon bursitis, tendonitis, cubital tunnel syndrome, radial tunnel syndrome.
- Lightweight and portable
- Penetrating heat or cold therapy directed right at the source
- Adjustable straps provide a versatile fit for multiple users
- Washable and reusable
- Perfect for both clinical or individual usage
- Minimizes edema, hematoma, hemarthrosis, swelling and pain
- Compression therapy promotes faster recovery time
- Included hand inflation pump adjusts compression level
- Can be worn anytime, anywhere
- Reduces pain associated with lifting, twisting or gripping
Includes: Anatomical Elbow Compression Wrap, Reusable Gel Pack, and Hand Inflation Pump