Aquafit NS has a smooth white surface. The material is suitable for a very wide product range. It is an excellent choice for orthoses both large and small, according to the thickness you select. When the coating is removed, all attachments can be adhered by using dry heat.
- Transparent when activated.
- Excellent stretch (1000 %) without tearing.
- Non-stick coated material.
- Excellent elastic memory (100 %).
- Easy to trim edges.
- Available in high stretch (soft) version and low stretch (stiff) version.
- Antibacterial property.
How it works
- Transparency indicates when the material is ready to mould. Allows for proper alignment and visual monitoring over anatomical landmarks.
- Very precise moulding conforms to patient anatomy, for example in the hand arches and first web space. Accurate moulding improves correct dispersion of skin pressure.
- No accidental bonding. Coating allows for temporary bonding during fabrication. Reliable permanent bonding is possible after removing the coating and using dry heat. All attachments and outriggers can be applied with maximum ease. Aesthetically pleasing shiny white surface. Prevents the material to stick onto bandages or cotton lining.
- Completely remouldable and can be adjusted easily after reheating locally. Avoids waste of material.
- Extreme patient comfort.
- Soft version has less resistance to stretch and more drape. Stiff version has increased resistance to stretch and less drape.