Jobst for Men 15-20 mmHg Knee High Support Socks, a fashionable ribbed design delivers effective compression support, yet looks like a mens dress sock.
• Attractive ribbed design with all-day non-constricting comfort band keeps socks up without binding or pinching
• Special soft micro fibers wick away moisture six times faster than standard nylon, keeping feet cooler and dryer longer.
• Special formula fights odor by inhibiting growth of fungi and bacteria on the socks
• Flat toe seams and roomy toe section for extra wiggle room
• Durable, reinforced heel resists shoe abrasion, strong yarns resist wear and tear
• Machine wash support socks in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free, 76% nylon, 24% spandex
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
NOTE. A doctor's prescription must accompany orders for garments with 30-40mmHg compression. Due to health regulations, we cannot accept Garment exchanges.
For sizing, please provide the following measurements:
- Ankle: Circumference at the smallest dimension
- Calf: Circumference at the largest dimension